Early Marriage1. Venus in Lagna/ 7th house
2. Venus in own house /exalted, 7th Lord in a benefic sign
3. Venus + Mars combination in 7th house
4. Lagna Lord in 7th and 7th Lord in Kendra
5. Lagna Lord + 7th Lord in Lagna
6. Venus in 6th house with either Sun or Mars.
7. Lagna Lord closer to 7th House
1. The Lagna / Lagna Lord, 7th House / 7th Lord, Venus & Moon should be clear of malefic influence.
2. Venus & 7th Lord occupy good Navamsha sign.
1. Saturn in Lagna / 7th House.
2. Saturn aspect on Lagna / 7th House /Lagna Lord / 7th Lord
3. Saturn influence on Venus/Rahu/Moon
4. Venus occupying Mars /Saturn Navamsha.
1. Saturn + Mars in Lagna / 7th House or their influence on Lagna Lord / 7th Lord and Lagna & 7th House.
2. Venus and Moon afflicted by Saturn and Mars
3. 7th House / 7th Lord afflicted with malefics without any benefic aspect.
4. Venus in Papakartari Yoga
5. Venus in 8th House
Denial of Marriage
1. Venus in 8th House with Mercury / Saturn
2. Venus debilitated both in Rashi & Navamsha.
3. Lagna /7th House and their Lords in fixed signs & Moon in moveable sign.
4. Venus combust, debilitated and in Papakartari Yoga
5. Malefics in Lagna, 7th &12th House with waning Moon in 5th House.
6. Affliction of 2nd / 7th House and planets posited in fixed signs.
7. Lagna Lord, 7th Lord and Venus posited in Saturn Navamsha.
8. Natural Karakas for marriage, namely, Venus, Moon & Rahu are all highly afflicted.
9. If Venus in seventh House or the Seventh Lord or the Lagna Lord of Navamsha is all afflicted then one can say that it amounts to no marriage. It would rather be better if such a person’s does not marry.
Note: The combinations enumerated above are pri·ma fa·cie indicators and should not be taken as conclusive. We have to take into consideration other factors, such as, Shadbala, Avasthas, Yogas operating at that time and dispositors of karaka planets. For example, a debilitated Saturn may push the category up from delayed to late marriage and an exalted Saturn may bring down the category from late to delayed marriage.